Your privacy is important to us. Mantas Digital policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our websites:
and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a better service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy, personal and non - personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and sensitive information, feel free to contact us.Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you submit it to us, including by:
(1) registering on the Site;
(2) placing an order;
(3) using our software;
(4) signing up for our newsletter;
(5) contacting us; or
(6) participating in a Site promotion or survey. This information may include your name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth and credit card information. We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive about you from other sources, such as address update services.Non - Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we may collect certain non-personally- identifiable information from you, including your IP address, browser type, operating system and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other clickstream data.
(1) allow you to use the Site without having to re-enter your login information;
(2) enhance or personalize your Site usage and shopping experience;
(3) monitor Site usage;
(4) manage the Site; and
(5) improve the Site and our products and services.
You are free to decline cookies (opt out), but doing so may prevent you from using certain features on the Site. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We may also use web beacons on the Site, in our emails and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your Site visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and / or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Site. Web beacons help us analyze our Site visitors’ behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Site and our advertising. We may work with service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
We may use third - party advertising companies’ tracking technologies to serve our advertisement across the Internet. These companies may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and other websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the non - personal information we collect through cookies and web beacons with other information we have collected from you.Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfill your requests for products;
(2) to respond to your inquiries;
(3) to contact you with Site updates, newsletters and other informational and promotional material from us and third - party marketing offers from our trusted partners;
(4) to contact you when necessary (please note that if you opt-out of marketing communications, we may still contact your regarding administrative or service-related issues);
(5) to review site usage and operations;
(6) to address problems with the Site, our business or our services; and
(7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business. You may choose not to receive promotional email from us by following the unsubscribe(opt-out) instructions in each message.
For personal data that is subject to General Data Protective Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we rely on several legal bases to use and process your personal data, which include (i) when you have given consent, which you may withdraw at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
; (ii) when data processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, such as the Terms and Conditions, and (iii) our legitimate business interests, such as improving and personalizing the Services, marketing new features or products that may be of interest to you, and promoting safety and security of the Site and our Customers.Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows: (1) to our related companies and service providers to perform business, professional or technical support functions for us;
(3) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety as permitted or required by law; and
(4) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non - personally identifiable information about Site users with third parties.
When we transfer personal information from the Designated Region to our service provides and affiliates in the United States, we rely on approved transfer mechanisms, including standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission. You may request a copy of standard contractual clauses relevant to your personal information, if any, using the contact information below.
We may establish one or more affiliate programs. An affiliate program allows other websites to earn money by linking customers to our Site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers’ personal data.Website evaluation, Marketing and promotion
We may engage third parties to assist in providing website evaluation services, marketing, order processing, fulfillment and software as a system services, as well as customer service. We may engage third parties to provide services such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties will have access to information on an as-needed basis only, and will be required not to use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We have taken physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign in on the website is when you are making a purchase. On the checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their email address and password. This password is for your protection. If you don’t have your password, there is a link to instructions to retrieve your password.DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our website does not currently respond to such signals.Third Party Websites
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org